Favorites

Friday, October 28, 2016

Ugly by Margaret McHeyzer- Sales Blitz

ugly-banner

sales blitz
Ugly by Margaret McHeyzer

Book Title: Ugly Author: Margaret McHeyzer 
Genre: Young Adult /New Adult 
Release Date: October 26, 2015 
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions

Goodreads Button with Shadow

book blurb
If I were dead, I wouldn't be able to see.
If I were dead, I wouldn't be able to feel.
If I were dead, he'd never raise his hand to me again.
If I were dead, his words wouldn't cut as deep as they do.

teasers

quote-4

teaser1

teaser2

book trailer

 
meet the author

Hi everyone,

I'm Margaret and I'm a self published author from Sydney Australia.

I love to take people on an emotional journey and push them outside their comfort zone when reading one of my books.

I have 11 titles out and I'm working on more. I love to write stories which tackle subjects that may be considered sensitive, and tell them in a way where you can see and feel what my main character is going through.
Thank you for your support, and happy reading!

social media


websitetwitterFacebookGoodreads

buy the book

ugly-99-cents


amazon usamazon UKB&NsmashwordsiBooks



ugly-ig
500x500 BEP Square

No comments:

Post a Comment