Favorites

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Interception by Morgan Black- Release Day Blitz







Lena is alone. After having three boys fight for her heart she has royally screwed it all up and is left broken and lost.

Now there is competition. Lena knows what she wants, and she'll kill Harli to get it.

Wedding bells are ringing and Lena won't go alone. She'll have a date. Her date.

That b*tch is going down.

Excerpt

"Get out of my face." I wanted to spit on her. I knew it would be gross, but I wanted to do that more than anything. Teach her a lesson. 
She didn't move. "Why? Just so you can mess with Blake some more? You know some of us are a little tired of your shit Lena." 
"Back up Harli. I only wanted to talk to Blake. Nothing else." 
She rolled her eyes. "It starts with a conversation. Then it's always more." 
I swirled the spit in my mouth and swallowed it. She was right. I did want more.
I sat on the sand crying, the black fabric swirling around me like my secrets once had. I thought the truth would set me free, instead it swam around me threatening to drown me with every breath.

Haven't started the Finnegan Brother series yet?  Misconception is available for 99¢!






The Finnegan brothers are bound to hurt any girl that gets between them. But that doesn't stop Lena. She loves pain with her pleasure. When things get too hot for her to handle, she does the only thing she can do to protect herself... she runs away.

Three years later, Lena is back in town for her father's wedding. She prays she can avoid her past, hoping nobody remembers her parents’ messy divorce or how she disappeared. However, as soon as she arrives, she finds she can't run from her past anymore.

There's no escaping the Finnegan brothers. Not this time.



About Morgan Black




Morgan Black is a hair stylist by day and hottie writer by night. She walks her dogs in high heels and never leaves the house without red lipstick. She firmly believes in the power of Zen, and does Yoga freely in her backyard, in her favorite set of pumps. Morgan Black also writes hot vampire erom under M. Black.  





No comments:

Post a Comment