Favorites

Friday, March 6, 2015

Luminara Series Box Set Vol 1 by S J Molloy- Sales Blitz

Luminara Series Sales Blitz

sales blitzboxset1

Book Title: The Luminara Series: Lussuria, L'amore, Lucca's Lust 
Author: S.J. Molloy 
Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance 

Goodreads Button with Shadow

Book Blurb

The Luminara Series.
Box Set – Volume 1
Books 1 - 3
Lussuria – L’amore – Lucca’s Lust

Dark. It’s all dark. Darker than you could ever possibly imagine. Not even a candle can flicker an incandescent light in front of me. Even now, years after I escaped, I’m still living in darkness. I’m still running.

I’ve spent my entire life gazing at the stars, wondering if I’ll ever get to live in the light. It must be dazzling and wonderful.

You’ve read about tortured souls, but you’ve never read about mine. I was taken before I was even born. It was my destiny and written in my stars.

My soul’s not just tortured, it’s unrepairable and hollow. I left part of it back in Hell, and I can’t go back. I won’t go back. Not ever.

You think you’ve read it all?

You haven’t.

And sadly … it’s all true. It happened to me. And I hate that it’s my life.

I shouldn’t be alive. Life was never my own. Nothing was given to me and everything was taken from me. I ran. I fought. I stayed alive. Well, my body survived, my mind didn’t.

I’m damaged beyond repair. I live on my nerves. I feel emotions bigger than myself, and I am many things.

Vulnerable
Anxious.
.
Paranoid.
Guarded.
.
Ashamed.
Dirty.
Exposed.

And I feel alone.

I pray that one day I will be free. But that means placing trust and letting someone in.

Would they make me brighter? Would they make me believe? Would I make them dark?

I’ve never wanted to feel for someone else because I’m far too broken and deep. It scares me. I don’t trust easily. I’m curious, but I’m nervous.

I’ve never felt lust, or love, or light.
Until now.
I feel Lucca Caruso, and everything he symbolises.

He desires me. He wants me. He worships me. He loves me. He protects me. He makes me feel alive. He sets my body on fire. He melts my heart. He gives me him. All of him.

He is lust.
He is love.
He is light.
I trust him.
I want him.
I need him.

He is everything I have fought my entire life to avoid. He makes me feel.

He is taking me places I never imagined could be possible. He is giving me new life. He is keeping me in his light. He is giving me his heart, body, mind, and soul. I love it … I love him. And there is no other place I want to be other than in his arms.

With Lucca … I feel like I can breathe. I’m alive. I need him to keep me here.

I’m Lexi and this is my story about a world of darkness and a journey towards the light.

Teasers

Luminara Series Sale

image2

teaser6

teaser8

couple-teaser-13

The Luminara Box sale

teaser9

teaser7

image6

teaser1a

Meet the Author

sj molloy

SJ Molloy, British Author of ‘The Luminara Series’ was born in Edinburgh, Scotland. As a young child, her family moved and raised her in Lanarkshire, Scotland where she currently resides with her husband, two daughters and her energetic, hyperactive loving gun dog who is utterly spoiled.
SJ is a qualified Fitness Instructor and Health & Fitness Motivator of various fitness styles and disciplines. Music and dance aerobics have always been a pleasure and passion for her. SJ will sporadically make up dance style routines at any hour of the day when a move comes to her or piece of music moves or inspires her.  Currently not teaching classes, she is focusing her time into nurturing her yearning passion for creative writing, exchanging one visualisation for another.
As a child, SJ loved to write in journals and make up short stories and has a flare for all things creative. With an overactive imagination at times, SJ adores to make notes, visualise scenes and settings to create characterisations.
While on holiday with her family one summer reading book after book, she had a flash of inspiration and has had various ideas whirling around in her mind ever since. It was not until she pulled back on teaching classes that she found the courage, time and insight into actually bringing these ideas to life.
In February 2013 she decided to bring that imagination to light by beginning her writing  journey with ‘Lussuria’ the first instalment in ‘The Luminara Series’. ‘Lussuria’ was first published late November 2013, then re-published in April 2014. ‘L’amore’ the second instalment was published in June 2014. ‘Lucca’s Lust’ the third instalment was published in December 2014.
Being a self-confessed book junkie, she loves nothing better than to get lost in an emotional and moving book. A true romantic at heart, her guilty pleasure is reading heart-warming, passionate stories and falling in love with her favourite fictional characters.
With nine books already mapped out in ‘The Luminara Series’, SJ’s busy creative mind has already planned two more fictitious series’ and very different in their own right.
When she is not writing or reading, spending time with family and friends or exercising and walking her dog, SJ loves all things practical and creative. Dancing, music, cooking, travelling, good food and wine and painting are her favourite past times along with laughter, lots and lots of laughter.

Social Media

websitetwitterFacebooktumblrTSUstumble uponpinterestGoogleGoodreads

Buy the Book

Luninara Series Sales Card

amazon usamazon UKB&Nsmashwordskobo

boxsetsale

BEPRectangle

No comments:

Post a Comment