Favorites

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Broken Hearted by Brooklyn Taylor- Release Day Blitz

Title: Brokenhearted
Author: Brooklyn Taylor
Release Date: July 27, 2016

Add on Goodreads




Dr. Trevor James didn’t want or expect anything from anybody. He worked every free minute he had and kept himself shut off from almost everybody. He had no intention on living his life any other way after losing the love of his life.
Ryann Payne lived a life of simplicity. She was happy with her modest life as a bartender and living a life where she answered to nobody. The last thing she expected was to meet Trevor, Mr. Intense.
Both Trevor and Ryann find out though that no matter how broken you are there still might someone out there that can mend you if you let it that is.





“Step back a little, would ya? You can see everything even through the bubbles,” she asks, and I wait to see if she really means it.  “Can you hand me a towel and then turn around so I can cover up?”
I lift the towel off the rack and hand it to her with a smile. I turn around but don’t budge on my position to the tub. If only I had the mirror where it needed to be. That’s okay, though, because luckily, I have a vivid imagination. And I have the memories of what she looked like at Sadie’s place.
“Okay, I am covered,” she says, and I turn around to see her standing in the tub with the towel wrapped around her.
“Can I just say … wow.” I move my hand through my hair with admiration of her body.
She stands shocked at my compliment. “Wow, what?”
“You …”
She smiles ear to ear. I watch her as if an internal battle was going on until I see her take off the towel and slide back into the water letting me watch her.
I walk up to the tub and look down at her until I see her smile, giving me the okay for whatever might happen next.
I climb into the tub and lay on top of her in my clothes, my sweats and my shirt, and cradle myself right over her body feeling her warmness. Nothing is between us but the water and my clothes.
I start to kiss her, and she is giving me back whatever I am delivering to her. She is full of passion and skill, welcoming me with her tongue. I have no thoughts in my head other than this woman is not only beautiful but also feels wonderful under me. Why did I hold out for this? How could anyone walk away from her?  Her taste could have me hooked if I let myself. She moves her hips up against my hardness and then up and down my back, pulling my shirt up so that she can feel my skin beneath her hands. The harder I get, the deeper she kisses. I was so lost in this woman. In my soul, I knew it was in more ways than one. 

I currently reside outside of Austin, Texas. I’m a mother of 2 amazing kiddos and married to my gorgeous soulmate for almost 20 years. I have a full time job in the medical field but would rather be spending my time writing! I love to spend my free time reading, being outside and playing with my family and 4 fur babies. I started to write at the instinct of “hey maybe I can do that!” and haven’t stopped since. I have enjoyed every step of the journey. I am blessed to have very supportive friends and family that make my life worth living!

No comments:

Post a Comment