Favorites

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Royal Cowries by Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku- Release Tour




Release Tour

Royal Cowries

by 

Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku

Mar 31st - Apr 14th


Cover Designer: Obsessed by BooksDesigns





Flirty & Feisty Romance Novel
In the land of Igodomigodo in 1470, a man's word was law. But in the hands of a wild maiden, Uvbi, lies the future, where women might have a say. When her freedom is endangered, Uvbi issues a threat to Nagudia before she disappears.
Nagudia, a renowned bronze caster conceals his past to gain freedom, but when he hears a scream in the bush, he takes action and his destiny becomes intertwined with Uvbi's. Are their lives destined together or will the journey to come uncover truths that will throw them apart?






                                                               US  UK



Amazon.com (Paperback)









‘My name is Uvbi,’ she corrected.
‘After scaring me to death in the bush, did you have to bring me back to my father's house? Let not your good deed be evil spoken of,’ she rebuked, her chin jutting out with hands akimbo.
Nagudia folded his arms across his chest and stared at her.
‘Are you admonishing me for saving your life? I see you do not consider your life of great value,’ he reprimanded. ‘But your parents do.’
With one hand on the dagger slung at his waist, Nagudia pinned her with his hard stare.
Waves after shock waves reverberated across her body. His presence, the angry posture, his dismissive words, and sharp stare raked her bare shoulders and hips.
The breeze from the east blew hot air through her legs, setting her body on edge. Uvbi stepped back, glared at him and warned.
‘I will hold you responsible if my father carries out his threat,’ adding, ‘throughout my life, I have never seen a man so wise in his own eyes!’
His jaw worked up and down and his palm tightened on his weapon.
‘What threat?’ Nagudia asked, alarm in his eyes, but she slipped into her father's compound without a backward stare.








I love writing romance novels that are as intriguing and flirty as they are entertaining. Flirty & Feisty Romance Novels are a wide range of toe-curling, skin-tingling romance books with compelling characters who have heart and soul.

The stories are dotted with unexpected twists and turns and conflict and are set in fascinating Africa, enticing Europe and America. The witty dialogue between the characters keeps you thoroughly entertained.

If you want to cuddle up and relax, grab a copy, travel with the characters and sail away to Pleasure Island. They cure boredom and relieve stress!

In 2010, I created Flirty & Feisty Romance Novel. My first contemporary romance novel; LOITERING SHADOWS was published in May 2010. Other Flirty & Feisty Romance Novels are, STORMY DEFENSE, BEYOND the LADY, the National Novel Writing Month 2010 winning novel, THE GARDENER’s ICE MAIDEN, SPARKLING DAWN, the spicy hot HUSBAND to RENT, Stolen Valentine Kiss (Holiday Series #1) and Kiss My Lips (Holiday Series #2).

I’m working on my first historical romance novel - a trilogy. My job is taking care of my gorgeous, life-size hero of a husband and two vibrant and loving ‘near teenagers’.

I love to read romance novels, swim and watch TV shows.









Hosted by Obsessive Pimpettes Promotions


No comments:

Post a Comment