Favorites

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Insignificant by Kelly Lincoln- $.99 until March 14th!

Insignificant
(Goldenrod #1)
by
Kelly Lincoln








When Taylor was four years old, she became an orphan and her childhood spiraled into darkness. She spent years lying, hiding, and avoiding any love offered to her until she was old enough to run away from all the threats of her past.

Now twenty-two, Taylor doesn’t think she’s worth more than being the kind of girl a guy hooks up with in the back room of a bar after her band plays. She definitely isn’t the one you bring home to meet Mom and Dad.

An unlikely rescue puts her in Ethan’s sight. He’s her total opposite, though. Ethan is a sexy dork who sees beyond Taylor’s guarded exterior. He sees past the tattoos and piercings. He sees her.

But they both have secrets capable of destroying their relationship. And if Taylor’s past ever catches up with her, the consequences could be deadly.

Due to explicit language, sexual content, and dark themes, reader discretion is advised.


Only $0.99 until Mar 14th 2016







I attached two teasers, and the cover, and here is an excerpt:

“Go!” Pete yelled. Ethan did a perfect dive and disappeared underwater, and I took off.

I swam just as fast as I did for Owen. I didn’t want to wait an instant longer to pull Ethan against my body. When I reached the deep end I flew to the bottom of the pool, where Ethan waited with his eyes closed. Thank God. If I looked at those puppies underwater, I wouldn’t be able to break away for air and I’d drown.
I circled behind him and put my hand on his lower stomach. It was supposed to be over his chest. I went too low. Total mistake I needed to fix. I should have moved fast, but this wasn’t a real rescue, and my body wasn’t cooperating with my brain.

Flattening my hand, I pressed it against him, and slowly moved over every ridge of his stomach. So fucking hot, and so stupid of me. I shouldn’t be doing this.
Ethan reached over and put his hand over mine. His fingertips brushed over my knuckles, back and forth, gentle as could be, as I reached his chest. Then the touch wasn’t light anymore. His hand tightened around mine, and he wasn’t letting go.


No comments:

Post a Comment