BOUND, SPANKED & LOVED: FOURTEEN KINKY VALENTINE’S DAY STORIES by: Annabel Joseph, Sierra Cartwright, Cari Silverwood, Natasha Knight, Emily Tilton, Renee Rose, Sue Lyndon, Cara Bristol, Alta Hensley, Kallista Dane, Trent Evans, Korey Mae Johnson, Katherine Deane, Ashe Barker
Publication Date: February 9, 2016
Genre: Adult, Anthology, BDSM, Erotic, Romance
Bound, Spanked and Loved: Fourteen Kinky Valentine's Day Stories is the HOTTEST box set of the season, brought to you by fourteen New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling authors of BDSM and spanking romance. Lose yourself in a whole lotta naughty with this sexy collection of ALL-NEW, standalone novellas sure to set your e-reader ablaze and leave you breathlessly panting for more.
Publisher's Note: The stories included in this smoking hot collection are MF, MFM, and MMMF pairings. Some contain taboo subjects and no-holds barred BDSM and spanking scenes. All will make you blush hard. ***over 700 pages of brand new stories
*** FROM THE BACK COVER:
Slab Hands by Annabel Joseph ~ Christine's always been curious about spanking, and the bouncer at the bottom of the stairs has a magnificent set of hands. Once he learns about her secret disciplinary fantasies, he's more than happy to put those hands to use... -
Master Class: Initiation by Sierra Cartwright ~ When wanna-be sub Jennifer Berklee calls him Master and begs him to flog her, PI Logan Powell knows all his military training won't be enough to keep his jaded heart safe. He intends to claim this sexy, innocent woman for his own...no matter the cost.
- Theirs to Punish by Renee Rose ~ When a billionaire's daughter-turned-ninja picked Casino Magnifico for a heist, she didn't take into account one thing--actually--two. Twin owners Joe and Alex Jamison won't hesitate to employ a little corporal punishment to bring the virgin socialite in line...
- Lust Angel by Cari Silverwood ~ On good days, what falls from the heavens may be a naked woman. As an ex-SAS soldier, now private contractor, Adam is used to the unexpected, but nothing in life has prepared him for a fallen angel with a craving for spanking, bondage, and punishment. -
Stepbrother Jerk by Natasha Knight ~ To buy her stepbrother's silence, Lisa agrees to submit to his discipline, even though she has no idea what she's in for. But Jace knows exactly what his stepsister needs and a bare bottom spanking is only the beginning.
- His Runaway Valentine by Sue Lyndon ~ When a handsome stranger rides out of nowhere to rescue Nora from slavers, the runaway bride is shocked to learn he's the very man to whom she was betrothed. There's no escaping the arranged marriage now, and Luke is quick to make Nora understand that he expects not only obedience, but her absolute surrender.
- Rose's Are Red by Ashe Barker ~ Rose has had a crush on Iain McCain for years and when she spots her sexy ex-teacher with a whip in his hand at her favourite BDSM club her heart stills. Dare she approach him? A Valentine's Day card might earn her the spanking she craves if she delivers it personally...on her knees.
- His to Take by Kallista Dane ~ On the now-sexless, sterile Planet Earth, Dr. Selena Reston saves the life of Haldor, a Viking warrior from another world. His savage lovemaking shocks her and awakens her wild side. Though she craves his domination, can she build a life with him halfway across the galaxy?
- Stepping It Up by Cara Bristol ~ Ariel had crushed on her stepbrother Hunter for years. But if he expects to win back her heart in one wicked weekend, he'll have to step it up and take her in hand...the Rod and Cane Society way.
- Claiming Chloe by Korey Mae Johnson ~ When she is left alone on Valentine's Day, Chloe takes matters into her own hands. But going out exploring on her own on an alien planet turns out not to be the best idea she ever had, and when her three handsome alien mates end up having to rescue her, Chloe's bare bottom will pay the price for her naughtiness.
- Maud and the Secret Society of Saint Valentine by Emily Tilton ~ Maud has decided that the new boyfriend she's crazy about can't be serious when he tells her she needs a firm hand in the bedroom and everywhere else. The Secret Society of Saint Valentine begs to differ, and summons her to a tribunal where she'll learn just how serious David is.
- Dancing With a Dom by Katherine Deane ~ What do ballroom dancing, hard spankings, and mind-blowing orgasms have in common? I guess it depends who your dance partner is. The man smiling down at me, with his hand on my waist... he's a Dom. And he wants to be mine this Valentine's Day.
- Taking the Human by Trent Evans ~ For Lukanos, a muscle bound, seven foot tall alien, abducting the beautiful human female was the easy part. Winning her heart--and not breaking his own--was something else entirely.
- Sweet Birdie Blue by Alta Hensley ~ Rem Langston has no choice but to save the feisty Birdie Bluebell, whether she wants saving or not. Their icy beginning soon turns to a passion hot enough to melt the blizzard outside, but will Birdie accept Rem into her heart?
EXCERPTTheirs to Punish by Renee Rose: Alex watched the beautiful burglar wrench her hands against the zip ties. “Easy, love. Those will dig into your flesh if you struggle.” He would switch to bondage tape when he had a chance, but for the moment, he didn’t trust the little tigress until he had her immobilized. He flipped her to her back where her bound hands lifted her pelvis. Damn, that turned him on. She turned him on. Dressed in a skintight black catsuit, her long lean body just wouldn’t quit. Funny how when he’d thought the burglar was male he’d been ready to throttle him. Discovering this beautiful waif breaking into his brother’s safe, though… Well, he still wanted to punish her, but only in the most erotic way. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed his brother Joe. “I caught her.” “Her?” His lips stretched into a wolfish smile. His brother would enjoy this one as much as he did. “Mmm hmm. Cutest little cat burglar I’ve ever seen.” Her cheeks colored in an enchanting blush, and she brought her knees up to kick. Still holding the phone, he moved swiftly to straddle her, squeezing her legs together between his thighs. Her scent filled his nostrils—sweet, sensual, earthy. Delicious. “I’ll be right there.” “We’ll be waiting.” He hit end and looked down at the struggling thief. “Enough.” He gave her face a light slap—not with any force, just enough to establish dominance. Her eyes widened in shock, and suddenly her body fought him in a different way, her hips arching, breasts thrusting toward the ceiling. Oh, hell yeah. She liked being his prisoner. The situation that had been a pain in his ass just became a lot more interesting. And da-yum, she didn’t appear to be wearing anything under her skintight black ninja clothes. Her nipples poked up under the thin fabric. It took all his self-control not to pinch them. He gave his head a quick shake to clear it. “What’s your name, ninja girl?”
EXCERPTStepbrother Jerk by Natasha Knight: “First things first. Stand here,” I said, pointing to a spot a few feet directly in front of me. She rolled her eyes, again, and stood where I’d said then looked at me with a what now, dickhead expression on her face “Strip.” “What?” Shock. That was what I was going for. “You heard me. Strip.” “You’re kidding.” “Not really.” I leaned back, crossing one leg over the other, readying myself to enjoy the show. “Come on, Jace.” “You’ll call me Sir while we’re here this weekend.” Her eyes grew wider, and I swore her nipples hardened beneath the white T-shirt she wore. The latter came as a surprise. “Lisa?” “You can’t be serious.” “Oh, I am.” “You didn’t say anything about this!” “I said whatever I deemed necessary. And I deem this necessary.” Up until that moment, I spoke casually, enjoying the exchange, her resistance. But, now, it was time to take charge and show her I meant business. “Now, get naked,” I said, my tone low, my gaze stern, as I settled deeper into my seat, my cock already beginning to stir in anticipation. “Fine. You want to see me naked? Jerk. Then just fine.” She pulled her T-shirt over her head, the glare in her eyes telling of her anger. “I don’t know what you think it will accomplish—” I stopped smiling and cut her off. “For one thing, it will help to humble you. Now, stop with the back talk and get naked. You agreed to this, remember that.” “I hate you.” She pushed her jeans off, sliding her sandals off as she did, then undid her bra. I watched while she cupped each breast, covering herself for one moment longer, her neck and face turning a pretty pink, her eyes wider now, the badass attitude from moments ago vanishing as she stood before me, readying to bare herself to my gaze. I cleared my throat and she finally had to let go of her bra and allow her full, heavy breasts free. I swallowed. Christ. They were fucking perfect. More than a handful but pert, big dark nipples hard. My cock stiffened as I scanned her almost naked body, her petite shoulders, narrow waist, the swell of full but not heavy hips. When I met her gaze, it was one of a different Lisa. A Lisa who was quiet and uncertain. A Lisa you wanted to wrap your arms around and protect. This was good, but it wasn’t enough. I nudged at her to get rid of her panties. “Naked means no clothes, Lisa. Finish it.”
EXCERPTMaster Class: Initiation by Sierra Cartwright: Ever since she and a few members of the Divas club had gone to see a movie about BDSM, Jennifer had been intrigued, and afterward at a bar, she’d pestered Noelle with dozens of questions. But it had taken Jennifer several months to accept an invite to experience it for herself. “So,” Eden persisted, “did you play with Logan?” She shook her head. “No. With someone else.” “And what did he do to you?” “He, um”—she ran her finger over the base of the wineglass—“gave me a few swats with a paddle.” “What kind?” Eden leaned forward. “A leather one, like in the movie?” “It was wood.” “How did it feel?” Ava asked. Jennifer hesitated. Instead of Master Simon, she was remembering Logan and his offer to show her how it could be different. “You didn’t like it?” Eden said. “It was a bit disappointing.” “That’s why you should call Logan,” Noelle said triumphantly. “He’d give you a paddling you’ll never forget.” Jennifer squirmed, and she felt a flush creep up her cheeks. All week, she’d thought of nothing else, picturing a paddle in his strong hands. Or better, a flogger. Her flogger. The one she’d bought on a wild impulse when she and Ava had gone shopping for bachelorette gifts for Noelle. “He’s not my type.” “Why not?” Noelle demanded. “He looks dangerous,” Jennifer replied. Too masculine. Too broad. Too big. Too handsome. Too unnerving. “His scar’s sexy,” Noelle said. It was. “Scar?” Eden asked, looking between the two of them. “What kind of scar?” “It runs from the corner of his eye up into his hairline,” Noelle replied for her. “When I asked him about it one time, he changed the subject. I know he’s a detective, but all Joe will tell me about Logan’s past is that they were in some sort of peacekeeping unit in the Middle East a long time ago.” At the party, Jennifer had been highly aware of him. She’d noticed him the moment he’d entered the basement, and her core temperature had shot up. Noelle was right. He was handsome, if you liked men who were big, muscled, and rugged. The nasty, jagged scar had continually drawn her attention.
ABOUT THE AUTHORSCari Silverwood is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling writer of BDSM and kinky, dark-erotic fiction. Contemporary Mff romance, urban fantasy, steampunk, scifi, historical, and erotic parody have all fallen under her pen.
- Annabel Joseph is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling BDSM romance author known for her emotionally intense storylines. She writes mainly contemporary romance, although she has been known to dabble in the medieval and Regency eras.
- Natasha Knight is a #1 Amazon Bestselling Author in Erotic Sci-fi and a top 10 bestseller in several other categories, including Military Romance, BDSM erotica and Paranormal Erotica. Her books include spanking romance, and, more recently, dark romances.
- Trent Evans - Trent Evans is a #1 Amazon best-selling author in Military Romance, along with top 100 spots in several other romance and erotica genres. As both a writer and editor, he specializes in BDSM romance and erotica, his stories often exploring the darker, more intense aspects of power exchange. Though he still thinks of himself as nothing more than a dancing monkey, miraculously, people still pay him for his work. -
Alta Hensley is a #1 Amazon best-selling erotic romance author who has had top-selling books in erotic science fiction, humor, BDSM and historical. She writes the naughty...and then the cure for it. -
Sue Lyndon is a #1 Amazon bestseller in BDSM Erotica and Sci-Fi Erotica, as well as an Amazon Top 100 Erotic and Science Fiction author. She writes naughty spanking romances in a variety of genres, from contemporary to historical to fantasy.
- Ashe Barker is a #1 Amazon best-selling erotic romance author in LGBT, as well as having numerous spells in the Top 100 erotic and BDSM charts. She writes contemporary and historical romance, with a strong BDSM flavour, the hotter the better
- Cara Bristol is a #1 Amazon best seller in science fiction romance and an ARe Bestseller. She writes contemporary, science fiction, and paranormal erotic romance.
- Sierra Cartwright is an award-winning, #1 Amazon and international best selling author of contemporary BDSM romance. "If you're not reading her books, you're missing out."--Confessions From Romaholics
- Emily Tilton, whose books have hit number one on Amazon in four different erotica categories, wishes she could live out her fantasies of submission the way her characters do.
- Kallista Dane is a #1 Amazon best-selling author in Sci-fi erotica, as well as a Top 100 author of deliciously naughty spanking stories in BDSM, Erotic Suspense and Historical Romance.
- Katherine Deane is a multi published, top 100 erotic and BDSM author. She writes sweet and sexy spanking romances that always have an HEA.
- Korey Mae Johnson is an author, a cover artist, and the co-owner of Stormy Night Publications. She enjoys writing kink-themed erotic romance with unique characters and settings, and her two top-selling books have each sold over 8,000 copies.
- Renee Rose is a #1 Amazon best-seller in Erotic Paranormal and Erotic Sci-fi categories and a top 5 best seller in Erotic Suspense. She was named Eroticon USA's Next Top Erotic Author.