Favorites

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Losing Hope (Hopeless #2) by Colleen Hoover- Review

Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How much did I love Holder after reading Hopeless? A lot. How much do I love Holder after reading Losing Hope? Even more. Sometimes when there is a companion piece to a novel from a different point of view, we don't really gain a lot of new insight. That is not the case here. While is is pretty spectacular to experience some of the same scenes from Hopeless from Holder's POV, (*ahem* best first kiss) we also get a much better understanding of what it was like for him to experience Hope's loss as a child, and his sister's death later on.

Reading provides a richness to Holder's character, and makes me want to go back and re-read Hopeless now with my new understanding of him. I liked seeing Sky's reactions from his POV as well after experiencing everything through her eyes in Hopeless. If you have read and enjoyed Hopeless, do yourself a favor and read Losing Hope. You won't be sorry.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment