Millionth Book Bash The Arrangement series by H.M. Ward has sold over one million copies!
The Arrangement is a serial series focusing on the relationship between Sean Ferro and Avery Stanz. To celebrate the Millionth Book Bash, author H.M. Ward is offering a $500 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway AND make sure to stop by for a Q&A with the author on Facebook and character questions to Sean and Avery on Twitter!Events: From Nov. 6th-13th, the author would love to invite you to participate in the below events! Q&A with the H.M. Ward on Facebook!
- Pose a question to H.M. Ward on her wall - https://www.facebook.com/AuthorHMWard
- Sean - @SeanFerro ; https://twitter.com/SeanFerro
- Avery - @AveryStanz; https://twitter.com/AveryStanz
- Visit other blogs to see guest posts by the author and their answer to our fan question or their personal experience/thoughts/feelings about this series.
- Enter to win a $500 Amazon Gift Card from the author!
What is The Arrangement about?FML is becoming Avery's motto. Just when she doesn't think things could get any worse, they do. When her car stalls out at a busy intersection and she gets out to check under the hood, a guy steals her car. Armed with a dress and a pair of Chucks, Avery runs after the thief. When a hot stranger offers to help, she can't say no. That's how Avery meets Sean Ferro, the totally sexy, totally damaged guy with more secrets than she has time for. Avery doesn't have time for anything anymore. Her life falling apart and it's not just the car. It's everything, and it doesn't matter how tightly she tries to hold on, there's nothing left to hold on to. With the sudden death of her parents, it's only a matter of months until Avery's shot at college is gone, and she's living in a cardboard box. Other students have their families to rely on when things get bad. Avery has no one. But there's one option, one incredibly sexy, morally devoid, option. If Avery takes a job as a call girl, one guy could save her. One client. One time. She just has to say yes.
Reader Question: What do you enjoy most about Sean and Avery’s journey so far?
Me (Anna): I've enjoyed nearly everything about this series, except sometimes the waiting for the next one to come out (that tends to irritate the instant-gratification-loving-binge-reading parts of myself). I've especially enjoyed watching Avery come into her own sexually and emotionally. I like how her witnessing Sean's pain and moments of vulnerability and desire have helped her to look more closely at her own life and want more for both of them.
One of my favorite things in general about all the Ferro brother books are the times when they interconnect and overlap. My journey through these books started with Damaged 1 and 2 (which I super love) and then moved to the Arrangement Serials and Stripped. It almost feels voyeuristic when you see characters you know from one of the other series show up in part of a different book. I love it!
Fun Facts about THE ARRANGEMENT Series
By H.M. Ward
1) Avery Stanz: Her last name was inspired by Ray Stanz in Ghostbusters. I was watching it last winter and thought that guy is the just like her father.
2) Sean Ferro: So, most of my books up until THE ARRANGEMENT have a guy with an Irish name that starts with C. I wanted a different Irish/ Italian name so I went with Sean.
3) More about Sean’s name: So, I have a type – dark hair, blue eyes, snarky mouth, sexy. You probably noticed. My husband looks like the guys in my stories. So, I chose the name ‘Sean’ and later thought about changing it because it’s my brother in law’s name. Our family is big and I have over 40 titles, so hub’s told me to leave it. No one will notice or care. A little while later my MIL asked why I wrote a book about Sean – a guy with dark hair, blue eyes, etc. So uh, brothers look similar. Totally didn’t think about that part. Embarrassing. Family picnics are gonna be really weird.
4) Ferro: Yeah, I was sitting there thinking we need an Italian last name, that sounds expensive and sweet…and I was eating Oreos. Ferrari + Oreos = Ferro. Yum.
5) Avery’s personality type is the same as mine. The only other character that I’ve written about that has my personality type is Ivy in Demon Kissed.
6) I almost didn’t write this series. When I told my editors what I wanted to do, they both looked at me weird and said good luck with that.
7) This series is fan driven, which means fans have influenced the story line by voting and telling me what they wanted to happen as the story progressed. Some of the plot points were major and it’s been a lot of fun to interact with the reader like this.
8) Sean and Avery have twitter accounts and flirt with each other.
9) The spray-start car was real. True story. Car from hell. And the corner where I used to worry about breaking down was on Deer Park Ave. on Long Island.
10)The series has a lot of locations in the books that locals know and like, such as Jones Beach, Sunken Meadow, Deer Park Ave., and Cardiac Hill.
About the Author H.M. Ward is the #1 bestselling New Adult author in the world, having sold over 2 million books in 2013. This NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, USA TODAY, and Amazon #1 bestselling writer’s series include: THE FERRO FAMILY: DAMAGED, THE ARRANGEMENT, and STRIPPED; as well as SCANDALOUS, TRYSTAN SCOTT, and SECRETS. Ward was recently featured in FORBES, the WALL STREET JOURNAL, and the WASHINGTON POST. You can interact with this bestselling author at: http://www.facebook.com/AuthorHMWard. Don’t want to miss a release date: Text AWESOMEBOOKS to 22828 and get an email reminder on release dates. Blog | Facebook | Twitter a Rafflecopter giveaway