Favorites

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy #.5) by Karina Halle

On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)On Every Street by Karina Halle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow! This really provided a lot more depth to Ellie and really helped me finally connect with her character. After reading Sins & Needles I really felt like I loved the book in spite of Ellie. She did stuff that I hated, and it was hard to connect to her. I feel like I know her a lot better now, and I'm excited to re-read Sins and Needles and see if my new understanding provides a different experience this time around. I was in love with Camden going into this, and he's still my pick now. However, it was really something to experience the steaming hot mess of a dysfunctional relationship that was Javier and Eden. Even knowing that he was a psychopath going in, and knowing how things were going to end- it was still a gut punch when it happened and I really felt it along with Ellie/Eden. A great prequel, and I would highly recommend that anyone who enjoyed Sins and Needles read this while we anxiously await the next installment in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment